Julieta Qüesta & Rauli Choque Tango Argentino masters and dancers.
Having reached outstanding success individually first, they met in Córdoba, Argentina, back in 2008.
In 2011 they performed in a show for the first time together, and since then, they became dance partners and started teaching seminars, classes, workshops and performing in different cities in Argentina and around the world.
With a style which embraces elegance, musicality, and the original sources of the Traditional Tango, they have won different contests and prizes in their career:
• Champions in La Falda, Córdoba , Argentina 2012
• Champions in “Floreal Milonga”, Buenos Aires, Argentina 2013
• First runners up in Buenos Aires Metropolitan Championship 2013
• Champions in Milonga de los Zuccas, Buenos Aires, Argentina 2014
• Finalists of Tango World Championship in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
Thanks to these awards, they were invited by the Tango Corazon School, to teach in the city of Malmö (Sweden) for 3 seasons. That experience opened the door to teaching in other schools in nearby cities and other countries and thus they began their international career.
• In 2015 they were chosen to be part of ENTA program (National Space of Argentine Tango), were they received a distinguished coaching from more than twenty masters of Tango and Milonga in Buenos Aires.
• They also participated in the company Alcurnia Tanguera from Juan Pablo Bellina, were they performed choreographies by Francisco Forquera and Leandro Oliver, in the Metropolitan theatre in Buenos Aires.
• Since 2015 they have been participating as masters and dancers in Le Temps du Tango, a tango association who organizes two of the most traditional Tango Festivals in France: Prayssac and Kerallic.
In Argentina they have performed in shows and taught seminars in several cities such as: Córdoba, Buenos Aires, Bariloche, La Plata, Santa Fe, Las Grutas, Esquel, El Calafate, Viedma and Carmen de Patagones.
Same case worldwide where they worked in cities like Istanbul, Stockholm, Malmö, Copenhagen, Berlin, Paris, Palma de Mallorca, Geneva, Turin, Helsinki, Liege, Kaunas, among others, and recently in Kuwait.
In their classes they put emphasis on the importance of the embrace, on the connection between the dancers and on every single detail that makes Tango Dance one of a kind.
They also teach figures and elements of traditional tango along with historical references and events that bring an extra dimension.What stands out in their dance are the technique of feet, beautiful, elegant and comfortable, and the combination between elastic cadence and rapid dynamic changes.